Thursday, December 01, 2005

Miscellaneous updates

Dang, it's been a while.

I went on a road trip with my family for Thanksgiving. We spent a few days in Las Vegas, visiting my uncle and his family, then continued to Cortez, Colorado to visit my paternal grandmother. Much fun was had.

Got home and hit the ground running with work. Still behind, but getting caught up slowly. It's not proving to be as brutal a week as I thought.

I found out this past Tuesday that Threshold was cancelled by finding an unlabeled TV show in is place on my DVR, which I deleted once I figured out what was going on. That kinda sucked. I like the show, but its writing was the weakest of the shows I'm following now. I hope they do a DVD set, as there are four unaired episodes. I'm a big fan of Carla Giugino. I hope her next series is more successful than her last two.

I found out yesterday that this will be the last season of Alias. Oh well. I think the show has run its course, but I'll be sad to see the new pretty blonde go. She's just amazing.

Oh, Skype has released a 2.0 beta. It's got built-in video chat support. I've got my camera plugged in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home