Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random stuff, including upcoming movies

Wow, it's really been since January since I last posted here? Wow.

Anyway, it's been a really busy year. I've mostly been posting to my Twitter feed and to my Flickr photostream, and I occasionally post random findings to my Tumblog.

Lots of stories to tell. Maybe I'll get back here soon and tell some of them.

Oh, I almost forgot; here is a list of the movies I intend to see this summer:

Star Trek
Wolverine
Terminator Salvation (May 21)
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (May 22)
Up (Pixar) (May 28)
Land of the Lost (June 5)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (June 24)
Public Enemies (July 1)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (July 1)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (July 15)
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (August 7)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home